Selling? We offer competitive consignment rates, extensive internet exposure, international shipping and excellent customer service in order to facilitate the sale of your saddle.
~ Click "Saddle Consignment" box above for terms and information.
~ If you'd like a Consignment Information sheet emailed to you~ please Contact Us
Buying? In an effort to insure both you and your horse are happy with your saddle choice, we do offer a trial period for our clients.
Out of Area trials:
- We are unable to offer trials outside of the continental United States.
- Full payment for saddle and outgoing shipping costs are required to initiate a trial. We accept Credit Cards and Paypal. Please email us your state and zip code for a shipping quote. (FedEx Ground shipping ranges from $35-$55 depending on distance from California) Insurance is optional and additional. Shipping charges are buyer’s sole responsibility both ways and non-refundable.
- Due to the time required to invoice, package and ship saddles, there is a $15 trial fee charge in the event saddle is not purchased.
- If paying via Credit Card the purchase price and shipping charges will be pre-authorized on credit card account. If paying via Paypal, the purchase price and shipping charges will be billed.
- Saddles are shipped via FedEx Home delivery, which offers a 2-5 day transit time.* A signature will be required. We are happy to ship to place of business or to a local Fed Ex center if requested.
* Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you are planning to have saddle evaluated by a fitter, we are happy to schedule arrival of saddle to coincide with fitting. We cannot assume responsibility for transit delays.
-Buyer has 3 days (72 hours) from time of delivery to evaluate saddle.
-New/Demo Saddles ~ Please wrap the leathers with a sock or nylon when test riding to prevent scuffing the flaps and limit your trial to ONE brief ride.
-Returns- If saddle isn't a fit, buyer emails us and promptly mails saddle back via Fed Ex, UPS Ground or US Postal Priority at conclusion of 3 day trial period. Please email us to request a FedEx return shipping label. ( We can email a return label. This is typically the most economical mode of return. You will be charged for return shipping cost. )
- In the absence of notification, saddle is considered as a "Final sale" 5 days after delivery.
A restock charge may be assessed if:
1) Not notified of intent to return within 3 day trial period
2) Saddle not returned using a priority shipping method
3) Saddle improperly packaged for return shipping.
-Upon receipt of saddle in original condition we will: Credit Card ~ Bill for shipping charges and trial fee and cancel pre-authorization. Paypal ~ Issue refund of purchase price less shipping & trial fee. Paypal refunds take 4 full business days to post to your account.
Local saddle trials offered by appointment ~ please Contact Us
Local Trial terms~
~Please contact us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
~ Full payment for saddle(s) required for trial. We accept Credit Cards and Paypal.
~Upon taking possession of saddle, liability for saddle is assumed by potential buyer. Any
damage, loss or theft incurred during trial will result in charge for purchase price of saddle.
~Buyer has 3 days (72 hours) from time of pick up to evaluate saddle. If saddle is not suitable, buyer contacts us to makes arrangements for return of saddle within 72 hour time frame.
~In the absence of notification, saddle is considered as a "Final sale" 5 days after delivery.
~ Saddles are not returnable after purchase.